For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
- Do not provide payment to anyone you have not met in person.
- Beware offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, PayPal account, etc).
- Do not rent or purchase sight-unseen—that amazing “deal” may not exist.
- Refuse background/credit checks until you have met the dealer/employer in person.
Deal locally, face-to-face —follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
If you suspect that a post may be connected to a scam, please Report it Immediately.